PROTECT YOUR COMPANY: ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS
For adequate protection for your company, and its officers, directors, managers or partners, your private placement memorandum must have:
- Cautionary language. Such cautionary language must be in all sections – not just the risk factors;
- Risk Factors Specific to Your Company and Industry. Genetic risk factors do not adequately protect you;
- Broker-dealer Due Diligence Assessment. The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) Regulatory Notice 10-22 requires broker-dealers to perform due diligence on any Regulation D offering they are offering for sale and your private placement offering should reflect this;
- Professional Private Placement Memorandum (“PPM”). In today’s market Broker-dealers, angels and institutional investors demand a professional private placement memorandum;
- Structuring to Attract Investors. We offer assistance in structuring your offering so it is attractive to investors;
- Experienced Staff To Draft Your PPM. We have over 20 years of experience in drafting SEC compliant private offering memos in all industries.
- Dedicated Staff Member to Your Project. You will always have a dedicated person to assist you in your project – one that will speak to you one-on-one.